Web Photo Publisher
Web Photo Publisher is free software. If you enjoy this program, please consider supporting Octagon Software by making a donation. Any amount is appreciated - thank you for your generosity!
To see a sample of the output that Web Photo Publisher produces, click here.
Web Photo Publisher is available as a Java Web StartTM application. This is the preferred method of download, since you are automatically notified of new updates. You may also choose to download a standalone JAR file if you are having trouble getting Java Web Start to work.
Java Web Start VersionThis is the preferred method of download
To download the Java Web Start version of WebPhotoPublisher:
To start Web Photo Publisher, simply click on the Web Photo Publisher icon in Java Web Start.
- If you haven't already done so, download and install Java Web Start, from java.sun.com. This comes pre-installed with most newer virtual machines.
- You may need to restart your web browser. Come back to this page after doing so.
- Click the following link to download Web Photo Publisher, Web Start version.
If the above instructions do not work for you, please try the JAR version instead.
JAR VersionThe JAR version of Web Photo Publisher allows you to run Web Photo Publisher without the auto-update and easy-launch capabilities that Web Start gives you. This is only recommended if Web Start is not supported on your platform.
To download the JAR version of WebPhotoPublisher:
To start Web Photo Publisher, either double-click webphotopublisher.jar in your file explorer, or type the following at your command-prompt or shell, from the folder containing webphotopublish.jar:
- Download the Sun JDK or JRE, version 1.4 or greater, from java.sun.com. The application may run on earlier versions as well though version 1.4 is recommended.
- Click on the following link to download the Web Photo Publisher JAR file.
- Save the JAR file to a folder on your computer.java -jar webphotopublish.jar
Web Photo Publisher is released under the Mozilla Public License 1.1. See the license agreement for more information.
Your feedback is strongly desired, and is required to make this product more successful. Please provide feedback and discuss potential bug fixes or feature additions on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/webphotopublish/.